So, recently I decided to become a Tank.
I'm a Death Knight with no previous knowledge in this area, tanking that is, my other characters are a Shadow Priest (parked at 74, got bored after a while, also my 1st character) and a 70 MM, went BM to try Gorilla tanking, hunter (2nd char).
My home is Ysondre, a medium-low pop (actually low and boring) realm and I'm currently in <Eye of Sin>.
Ok, so this is the scenario: I like to Dual Wield, yes thats right, I'm a DW tank, at least I'm trying to be. The reason I'm starting this blog is because i couldn't find any other related to DK Tanking, maybe I didn't look very deep into it but this is a good chance for self improvement with writing skills and English (not my native language).
The character name is Andarus, 80 DK blood elf.
The Treasure Of The Midnight Isles
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment