Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introductions

So, recently I decided to become a Tank.

I'm a Death Knight with no previous knowledge in this area, tanking that is, my other characters are a Shadow Priest (parked at 74, got bored after a while, also my 1st character) and a 70 MM, went BM to try Gorilla tanking, hunter (2nd char).

My home is Ysondre, a medium-low pop (actually low and boring) realm and I'm currently in <Eye of Sin>.

Ok, so this is the scenario: I like to Dual Wield, yes thats right, I'm a DW tank, at least I'm trying to be. The reason I'm starting this blog is because i couldn't find any other related to DK Tanking, maybe I didn't look very deep into it but this is a good chance for self improvement with writing skills and English (not my native language).

The character name is Andarus, 80 DK blood elf.

No comments:

Post a Comment